We knew it was coming – Jennifer Convertibles on Montague Street will close at the end of the month. This caps a terrible month for the chain as it’s in the process of closing four stores including this one and CEO Harley Greenfield was busted and charged with the DWI related death of a man last Wednesday. The company posted a $6.2 million dollar loss in the last fiscal quarter.
Montague Street Jennifer Convertibles Will Close at the End of the Month
Connect with BHB
- Brooklyn Heights Braves the Chill to Dine Out and Support Local Restaurants
- Long Line for Covid-19 Vaccine Leads to Hope for More Time with Grandkids
- Center for Brooklyn History Presents Discussion on Authoritarianism Wednesday
- Donate to St. Ann’s Pop-Up Pantry to Help Those in Need
- Watermark to Host Exhibit Honoring LGTBQ Seniors
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.