BHB contributor Karl Junkersfeld has delivered this omnibus of notable Brooklyn Heights residents past and present.
Notable Residents of Brooklyn Heights Past and Present
Connect with BHB
- Normandie Doors at Our Lady of Lebanon
- New Staten Island Ferry Named for Dorothy Day, Brooklyn Heights Native
- Peter Kendall Clark’s “Songs From The Ledge” Moves To Montague St.
- Of Addresses Renumbered and Other Curiosities of Brooklyn Heights History
- Long Line for Covid-19 Vaccine Leads to Hope for More Time with Grandkids
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.