Craigslist: Executive chef needed for soon to open (currently undergoing gut renovation), high volume Italian restaurant. In operation since 1936 and under the same ownership for the last 28 years. Looking for a creative chef to oversee all back of house operations including menu planning, inventory, and training and managing kitchen staff. Ideal candidate must have a minimum of 3-5 years executive chef experience in an Italian restaurant (in NYC preferred but not mandatory), and will possess strong leadership, communication, organizational and management skills. Solid references a must. Competitive salary commensurate with experience. Please paste your cover letter and resume into body of email. No attachments will be opened.
* Location: Brooklyn Heights
* Compensation: Competitive salary
* Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
* Please, no phone calls about this job!
* Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
You Could Be Armando’s Excecutive Chef
Connect with BHB
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.