This year’s Brooklyn Folk Festival will take place at St. Ann & the Holy Trinity Church, enter at 157 Montague Street (near Clinton) from Friday evening, April 5 through Sunday evening, April 7. A complete schedule is here. This year’s lineup includes some old favorites, including Frank Fairfield and Meredith Axelrod (photo by Brian Geltner), […]
Tag Archives | 315 Columbia Street
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
- Grace Chorale of Brooklyn and Apollo Chorus of Chicago Present Premiere On-Line Performance of “Epitaph for Eugene Williams” Sunday Evening
- Brass Bands Festival in Brooklyn Bridge Park Sunday
- Open Thread Wednesday
- Council Candidates’ Forum Yields No Differences on Issues Crucial to Heights
- City Council Candidates Forum at Cadman Plaza Park Sunday Evening
- Grace Chorale of Brooklyn and Apollo Chorus of Chicago Present Premiere On-Line Performance of “Epitaph for Eugene Williams” Sunday Evening June 10, 2021
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.
Get BHB in your inbox everyday. Enter your email below.