FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY! The Montague Street BID is set to host their annual street fair, Sunday Social next Sunday, October 14th from 11:00 am – 6:00 pm between Court and Hicks Streets with Kids Zone sponsored by Brooklyn Bridge Parents.
The event features a bouncy house and loads of family/kid friendly activities including a ninja obstacle course, outdoor blocks, soccer, hands on science and crafting activities, face painting, glitter tattoos and more! It’s a great day to shop local too with discounts from merchants including James Weir Florists, Kiehl’s, Cohen’s Fashion Optical and Chocolate Works.
- 11:30 am Special reading of Aunt Lilly’s Laundromat by local author, Melanie Hope Greenberg
- 12:00 pm Paprika Music Parade
- 2:00 pm ZCO Dance Project, a wheelchair dance troupe
- 3:00 pm Bucket drumming with Brooklyn Music School
- 4:00 pm Acclaimed Brooklyn Diamonds Cheer Squad