There will be fireworks tomorrow night (Sunday, October 1) starting at 7:00 PM. According to the NYC Fireworks Displays site, they are to be from Pier 16, East River, which is directly opposite Brooklyn Heights, so they will be clearly visible from the Promenade (and audible throughout the neighborhood). The sponsor is the Association of Indians in America. We’re not sure of the occasion, as Indian Independence Day was August 15 and Diwali, the Hindu Festival of Lights, doesn’t come until October 19.
Fireworks Tomorrow Night (Yes, Again, and This Time Close)
Connect with BHB
- Nick Balaban Sings and Plays at St. Ann & the Holy Trinity Thursday
- “Night Out” Presented by 84th Precinct Community Council Tuesday
- Ready for Some Kora Music? St. Ann & the Holy Trinity Thursday
- Three Public Art Installations at Brooklyn Bridge Park
- Violinist Molly Fletcher at St. Ann & the Holy Trinity Thursday
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
- Nick Balaban Sings and Plays at St. Ann & the Holy Trinity Thursday July 31, 2021
- Aarti, Hindu Lamp Ceremony, at Brooklyn Bridge Park Saturday August 1, 2021
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.