The annual “Fourth Window Concert,” always a Brooklyn Heights delight, will take place this Sunday afternoon, May 21, starting at 4:00, at the corner of Henry and State streets. It will feature original arrangements of music made famous by the Eagles, the Grateful Dead, Queen, the Who, the Allman Brothers, Billy Joel, the Cars, the Beatles, Cole Porter, and more, performed by piano students whose ages range from seven to seventeen.
“Fourth Window Concert” Sunday Afternoon
By Claude Scales on May 18, 2017 1:23 pm in 11201, Arts and Entertainment, Brooklyn Heights, Events, Music
Connect with BHB
- Montague Street Businesses Show the Love with Instagram Contest, Giveaways
- Theater 2020 Presents Into the Woods at St. Francis February 21 – March 17
- Incident At Clark Street And Columbia Heights This Afternoon
- Brooklyn Only Foods Opens on Henry St. (With a Speakeasy Entrance to As Of Now Gallery)
- Levin: “[T]here Has to be a Better Way” for BQE Repair
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.