Sure, Saturday was 4/20 duuuude but for those who don’t “celebrate” that “holiday” there was still plenty of mindbending excitement in Brooklyn Heights this weekend. Or at least a lot of photos of trees and the promenade.
Brooklyn Heights In Bloom: Tweets Of Fauna, Flora and Fun In The Neighborhood This Weekend
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
- Open Thread Wednesday September 28, 2016
- Coming Events at Brooklyn Bridge Park September 27, 2016
- Cranberry Street Fair Saturday September 28, 2016
- Bargemusic This Weekend September 28, 2016
- “Queen of Brooklyn Heights Houses” For Sale September 28, 2016
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.