Make sure you’re standing by every clock in your Brooklyn Heights home Sunday, March 10 at 2 a.m. We lose an hour, but… let the sun shine! Daylight Saving Time returns, a sure sign that Spring might actually really truly return once more. (Damn the detractors.) (CT)
Reminder: Daylight Saving Time Begins Sunday, 3/10
Connect with BHB
- Montague Street Businesses Show the Love with Instagram Contest, Giveaways
- Theater 2020 Presents Into the Woods at St. Francis February 21 – March 17
- Incident At Clark Street And Columbia Heights This Afternoon
- Brooklyn Only Foods Opens on Henry St. (With a Speakeasy Entrance to As Of Now Gallery)
- Levin: “[T]here Has to be a Better Way” for BQE Repair
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.