Coming this Saturday, June 16, is the Atlantic Avenue Extravaganza, 1-5 p.m., from the BQE entrance to Fourth Avenue. The event is designed to draw shoppers, foodies, families and art lovers to the sidewalks of the thoroughfare with a lineup of special events, performances, tastings and games in the name of making all more aware of Atlantic Ave’s burgeoning commerce, culture and community.
Saturday: Atlantic Ave. Extravaganza For Shoppers, Foodies & Families
By Chuck Taylor on June 14, 2012 11:25 am in Arts and Entertainment, Brooklyn Heights, Cobble Hill, Downtown Brooklyn, Events, Food, Fun, Other Brooklyn, Shopping
Connect with BHB
- Montague Street Businesses Show the Love with Instagram Contest, Giveaways
- Theater 2020 Presents Into the Woods at St. Francis February 21 – March 17
- Henry’s End Gets New Digs
- Incident At Clark Street And Columbia Heights This Afternoon
- Brooklyn Only Foods Opens on Henry St. (With a Speakeasy Entrance to As Of Now Gallery)
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.