Things got a little hot around 11:00 this morning in the basement of 52 Orange St. A clothes dryer caught fire, with some slight extension to another room. It took fewer than 10 minutes for the Fire Department to put out the flames.
Dryer, Dryer. Pants On Fire?
Connect with BHB
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.