In New York, “What took you so long?” is the typical query to welcome Spring after a long, dark, dank, gray, snowy winter. Not this time! The predicted high for this first day of the new season is 70 degrees.
Hello First Day Of Spring 2012!
Connect with BHB
- BQE Below Brooklyn Heights Being Resurfaced
- R.I.P. Martin Schneider, Brooklyn Heights Preservation Pioneer
- Cranberry’s Says So Long to Brooklyn Heights After 42 Years in Business
- Vineapple’s Grand Reopening Today!
- Pastoring During a Pandemic: An Interview with Rev. Adriene Thorne of The First Presbyterian Church of Brooklyn
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.