On Wednesday evening, June 28 at 6:30, the Brooklyn Historical Society will present a panel discussion on the timely topic, “Who is Muslim.” It will be led by Imam Khalid Latif, chaplain at NYU, and will feature a distinguished panel of Muslims living in America who will “challenge stereotypes, highlight alternative narratives, and share their […]
Tag Archives | The New Brooklyn: What it Takes to Bring a City Back
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
- Juneteenth Celebration at Cadman Plaza Park Saturday
- “Celebrate Summer” at Pierrepont Playground Wednesday
- Fourth of July Fireworks Back, but Not Easily Visible from Brooklyn Heights
- Grace Chorale of Brooklyn and Apollo Chorus of Chicago Present Premiere On-Line Performance of “Epitaph for Eugene Williams” Sunday Evening
- Brass Bands Festival in Brooklyn Bridge Park Sunday
- Fourth of July Fireworks Back, but Not Easily Visible from Brooklyn Heights June 12, 2021
- “Celebrate Summer” at Pierrepont Playground Wednesday June 12, 2021
- Juneteenth Celebration at Cadman Plaza Park Saturday June 13, 2021
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.
Get BHB in your inbox everyday. Enter your email below.