A flurry of snow began gently falling in the neighborhood before 5 p.m. Wednesday, as Brooklyn Heights local Devan tries his best to catch a snowflake on his tongue along Montague Street. A dusting is expected as late as midnight, while Thursday brings a high of 46 degrees. Saturday’s low temp of 18 degrees may bring “snow showers,” but in all, February 2012 continues to be more a lamb than a lion.
Snowca-blip-se! (Don’t Get Excited; Just A Dusting)
Connect with BHB
- Brooklyn Heights Braves the Chill to Dine Out and Support Local Restaurants
- Long Line for Covid-19 Vaccine Leads to Hope for More Time with Grandkids
- Center for Brooklyn History Presents Discussion on Authoritarianism Wednesday
- Donate to St. Ann’s Pop-Up Pantry to Help Those in Need
- Watermark to Host Exhibit Honoring LGTBQ Seniors
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.