Willowtown’s Iris Cafe has dismantled its outdoor seating, reportedly after neighbors complained about noise. Our man with a cam Karl “this upsets my routine greatly” Junkersfeld documents the simple joys of alfresco dining, and decries their demise. Video after the jump.Note: Mr. Junkersfeld’s cat apparently deleted the YouTube vid by accident. Hey, it happens. But Karl is still upset about the outdoor seating.
Loss of Iris Cafe Sidewalk Seating Lamented
Connect with BHB
- Busy Weekend Coming
- “Java With Jo Anne” Friday Morning
- Town Hall Thursday Evening; BQE Meetings Upcoming
- Brooklyn Heights Association’s Designer Show House Open Now Through October 30
- Center for Brooklyn History Hosts Oklahoma Teacher Who Resigned After Giving Students Access to Banned Books through Brooklyn Public Library
- Open Thread Wednesday September 28, 2022
- Town Hall Thursday Evening; BQE Meetings Upcoming September 27, 2022
- “Java With Jo Anne” Friday Morning September 27, 2022
- Busy Weekend Coming September 28, 2022
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.