BHB spoke today with Tracy Walsch, owner of Heights Books on Montague Street. Their current location, 109 Montague Street, is for sale and the store will need to move, however she tells us that Heights Books will live on at another location. They will be searching for a new home and hope to remain in the area. It’s just a matter of finding the right space at a good price she adds.
Heights Books: Moving, Not Closing
Connect with BHB
- Silhouette Maker Extends Her Stay
- Subway Violence Hits Close to Home
- Opening of New Brooklyn Heights Public Library Delayed Until Summer ’21
- Brooklyn Women’s Exchange Presents Silhouette Artist Deborah O’Connor – Send Her a Photo
- Public Programs and Exhibit at Center for Brooklyn History, formerly Brooklyn Historical Society
Advertise on BHB
Support independent hyperlocal news written by neighbors for neighbors. Advertise with us. Rates and info available here.
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.