I recently met Cheryl Tan, Brooklyn Heights resident, author of A Tiger in the Kitchen, and all-around great gal. Cheryl’s work is part memoir and part cookbook, and details her travels to Singapore, where she reconnected with her family through cooking. More information about the book is on her site, and also in the above video. Enjoy!
A Tiger in the Kitchen in Brooklyn Heights
By Heather Quinlan on April 1, 2011 2:43 pm in Arts and Entertainment, Celebrity Residents, Food, Profiles, Video
Connect with BHB
- Busy Weekend Coming
- Brooklyn Heights Association’s Designer Show House Open Now Through October 30
- Center for Brooklyn History Hosts Oklahoma Teacher Who Resigned After Giving Students Access to Banned Books through Brooklyn Public Library
- Year’s Final Open Streets Montague This Saturday
- Brooklyn Book Festival: Children’s Day on Sat., Oct. 1, Festival Day on Sun., Oct. 2
- Open Thread Wednesday September 28, 2022
- Town Hall Thursday Evening; BQE Meetings Upcoming September 27, 2022
- “Java With Jo Anne” Friday Morning September 27, 2022
- Busy Weekend Coming September 28, 2022
If you have a Brooklyn Heights news tip let us know. Click here to send us an e-mail.